Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Boozer Family



I've been working with this family for a couple of weeks to capture them when it's actually NOT raining on a Saturday. Last Saturday we went all day without a drop of rain... but true to Oklahoma weather... just minutes before our scheduled photo shoot it down poured for five minutes. Then the sun peaked out, and we made fast work to catch some decent Oklahoma weather while we could.

The Boozers are so full of laughter and love... they made it a real delight to take pictures of them. Their two beautiful girls... Amanda and Elisa... warmed up to the camera after a few pictures and just took off from there with their charm and energy. You could say they pretty much ran the show.



This is such a fun moment of the girls playing together.


These girls love their Daddy... so special






Momma and her girls... never a dull moment...



I really love this special moment I got between Brandon and Gloria. What you can't see is that the girls were running around in circles in the background while I was taking this shot.


Elisa was having fun hamming it up for the camera with her Daddy's hat.




Amanda was a natural in front of the camera and many times found her own spot to take a picture. All I had to do was follow her around with my camera.








It just cracks me up that I got Elisa glancing back while I was snapping this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment